We are one of the largest suppliers of Care setting environments. Care homes, Hospitals, Architects and Property developers ask us to design and supply theme areas for rooms and public areas. They frequently ask us to come up with ideas on how an existing space could better be used.
In 2013 the Department of Health chose us to exclusively represent best practice in Dementia for their Dementia village showcase event as part of the prime ministers challenge on Dementia.
and this typical feedback from a top 5 care group
“We appreciate the professional service that they provide, especially the attention to detail and also how they work very closely with our individual home teams in order to understand their particular desires and too ensure they provide the most suitable, cost effective package…meet all our requirements and to also ensure we receive best value for money without compromising the end result.”
Our strengths include a team of creative experts & designers who are specialists in Dementia. With over 50 years of combined experience, this has led us to create some very well used spaces that provide a fulfilling and stimulating life for residents.
These include but aren’t limited to:
- Shops for residents. We pioneered replica packets and products from the 1950s and 60s working with the CO-OP to create shops in Care settings
- Our most popular designs include Garden rooms, Offices, household and daily life
- We supply our own garden furniture uniquely designed for older people and those with disabilities
- We supply Bars, Cinemas, BBQs for Care homes
- We use a wide variety of material to disguise windows or create 3d structures
- We build faith rooms and are one of the very few to create solutions based on a residents background, religious, sexual orientation and interests
- We supply sheds, Conservatories and large Garden structures
- Our design team create and supply wonderful professional looking Christmas decorations
- We support the residents by supporting the care staff. We print thousands of Life story books a year which enable care staff and visitors to understand the residents so that all types of care can be better delivered.
Contact us for more details or browse some of our products