Our 100% Price Match Promise means you know when you shop with Outwoodcare , you are getting the best deal.
If you find a cheaper price for an item that is the same as one of our products in any other current business to business mail order catalogue on the UK mainland, we will match the price, subject to the following conditions.
How does our price promise work?
- Only items ordered for delivery within the UK mainland are eligible for a price promise.
- The competitor’s product must be identical to that offered by Outwoodcare(e.g., same size, colour, pack size, specification etc.)
- The competitors price must not include delivery.
- The competitor’s product must be in stock at the time of the price matching.
- The competitor’s price must be verifiable at the time of the price matching, and cannot include any volume, personal or membership discounts. We cannot match multi-item promotional offers like “buy one get one free” or bulk buying discounts
- The competitor must be based in the UK and produce a current business to business mail order catalogue e.g., no auction or marketplace sites such as ebay, AMazon or Amazon resellers
- The competitor musn’t be offering a irregular discount such as closing down or clearance sale.
- The competitor cannot be a public sector buying organization and cannot be selling under cost.
- No other promotional offers can be used with a product which is price matched. In other words, discount vouchers or other promotional codes cannot be applied to price matched products to receive a further discount.
- We cannot retroactively price match after the product has been ordered.
- A maximum price match limit of £20 applies per item.
- We reserve the right to terminate or amend the terms of Our Price Promise at any time by posting notice of such termination or alteration on our website.
To claim a “Price Promise” credit email email@example.com with the subject field “Price Promise” quoting your order number and with a link to where you have found the product available cheaper online.