With the sun beating down there is nothing more enjoyable for residents and friends to share a little BBQ food.
However, if you’re cooking for more than a handful, then investing in a quality barbecue will pay you dividends.
This stainless steel BBQ is made to last. It offers better resistance to damage and heat. The gas allows you to start cooking almost immediately and as the temperature in regulated; the food tends to cook more evenly. With having 5 burners, you can cook food that requires different temperatures so you don’t end up burning one or under cooking another.
And with a large cooking area you will be able to serve all your guests with tasty, well cooked food without the long wait.
- Main Cooking Area: Width: 76 cm | Depth: 43 cm
- Side Burner: Width: 26 cm | Depth: 29 cm
- Warming Rack: Width: 73 cm | Depth: 15 cm
- Flame Tamer Material: porcelain coated steel
- Integrated push & turn ignition. (integrated control knob piezo ignition)
- Max Thermal Input: Total 19.6 kW
- Assembled Dimensions: Width: 156 cm | Depth: 60 cm | Height: 125 cm
- Box Dimensions: Width: 85 cm | Depth: 60.5 cm | Height: 65 cm
- Net Weight: 42.5 kg
- Gross Weight: 48 kg
- Two plastic wheels
- Hose & regulator included